Examinations Are Not So Much Bad

Posted by Megha at 7:39 AM

Friday, August 22, 2008

Yah! Exams are not so much bad. I am not saying for the toppers, I am saying this for medium and totally dull students. You know that First to Fifth I easily turned up but when I promoted to Sixth class' examination hall I was very nervous like you only because it is the first stage of secondary classes. First day of sixth class' examination I go to school and very first I met to my class teacher and shared my problem to her. She told me that don't be so nervous, take exams easily. If you ran away with the examination and thinking that I reached them behind but in actual sense they are following you on step by step. From that day only I am easily turning up the secondary classes also. I am telling you one more time that don't nervous when the examination are near. GOOD LUCK! for your exams.

0 comments: