After A Week

Posted by Megha at 10:18 AM

Saturday, June 28, 2008


So, here comes my favorite and lucky day SUNDAY. We do lots of work from Monday to Saturday like students go to their school , men go to their offices etc, and after these days there is a holiday. All of the human beings have their choices which day is their favorite however I like only Sunday ,the day to take rest. Do you love holidays? On Saturday we get lots of homework, sometimes I do the homework in the free periods of the school only. I am not saying this that I don't like schooldays. I like all the days but my favorite is one and the only SUNDAY.

2 comments:

Ankit said...

hi megha ......its amazing to know that u r in school n writing blogs

gr8 going

all the best for ur future

regards Ankit

Chetan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.